Elixir Index du Forum

Elixir
Welcome to our lair...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Introduction D:?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Elixir Index du Forum -> Others -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
SieghartXx

Male Aquarius 猴 Monkey

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Sep - 18:01 (2011)    Sujet du message: Introduction D:? Répondre en citant

Hello all :0 I joined Elixir clan a while ago.. Like a month, or so xD and I know some of you doesn't even know me :p also, being a clannie doesn't mean that you 'know' me properly, so I'll give a short explication of myself =)

My name's David, I live in Uruguay (a little but beatifull country in South America n_n) and I'm 19 years old :3~ I, obviously, like playing Video games, mostly RPG's or MMORPG's ^^ also, I watch a lot of anime, being One Piece my favorite of them all <3 I love to sing, I like doing photoshop designs, and reading too =D I like playing in RPG forums (making a character and redact It's history, etc xD) and I like some other more common things, like listening to music or go out with friends xD

I came to Megaten 'cause a friend invited me, and, altough she stopped playing when I began, I just couldn't left the game as I did with other games of this kind... There was something that made me play everyday and enjoy what I was doing :p But, after a while, I began to get bored, mostly because I love to chat in game, and having no friends and no clan, I was feeling kinda lonely xD then, there was this Hide n' seek event, and after having that so much fun, I decided to join Very Happy and I will never regret it =)

Hope we can all get along! (altough I'm a friendly person xDU) and thanks for reading >_< also, sorry for my bad english xD *spanish speaker*

Cya!

SieghartXx [lvl 60 Melee Retaliation :3]
MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Sep - 18:01 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Elixir Index du Forum -> Others -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation